A great Christmas gift idea!
Do you know a serious waterfaller? They need a waterfall wall map! These 36" wall maps let you track where you've been, or plan where you're going. A great gift for the waterfaller that has everything else!
This is the most popular map. It shows over 400 waterfalls that you can visit and check off. Most can be visited by land (green dots), while a few would require canoe access (red dots).
A map for the true adventurer. It shows over 300 waterfalls that you can visit and check off. Many can be visited on land (green), but many others would require canoe access (red dots).
Best Roadside Waterfalls
This looks like a busy map, because it is! At 36" wide, things do spread out nicely, making this a great way to brighten up a rec-room or shop wall.
This 24" wide map shows the best waterfalls for visiting in Hamilton, with a few photos too! Many of the smaller, seasonal waterfalls are included too. At this scale, contours show us the shape of the Niagara Escarpment and many creek valleys. Something for the Hamilton waterfall fan that already has everything else!
How to Purchase:
Easy: From Vistaprint.ca
Any one of Maps 1, 2 or 3 can be printed, packaged and safely shipped to your door
, taxes in, for $49.00
. Map 4 / Hamilton is $37.00
(savings for multiple maps
Two Easy Steps!
1. Email mark @ waterfallsofontario.com. Identify which map(s) you want. Provide your mailing address.
2. Send e-transfer to mark @ waterfallsofontario.com for the correct amount. (cheques accepted too)
(Once Mark receives these two items, he orders the map on your behalf from Vistaprint.ca
. They usually arrive at your door within 5 business days).
The Vistaprint Product: Vistaprint.ca
uses durable, semi-gloss, 110-lb photo paper. This is thicker than a poster you'd buy at the mall. Maps leave their plant in Windsor in a durable carboard tube that comes inside a shipping box. (Hamilton map shipped flat in durable box). Vistaprint will replace any goods damaged during shipping
free of charge. Vistaprint reserves up to 10 business days for shipping, but customers have so far been getting them in 3-5 days. (order early to avoid holiday season delays).
There is a discount for buying multiple maps. (including tax and delivery):
- Any single 36" map is $49
- The 24" Hamilton map is $37
- Any single 36" Map plus Hamilton is $77
- Two identical 36" maps are $84
- Three identical 36" maps are $117
- Two different 36" maps are $88
- Any combination of three 36" Maps is $122
- All four maps are $154
I do not provide refunds. This is because you can see what you are getting, and can ask clients in the Facebook Group
what they think. If you get a damaged product, Vistaprint will replace it
Budget Method: Your Local Printer
If you are willing to do some legwork, you can save money while supporting your local print shop.
Five Easy Steps!
1. Find a local printer and get their price for 36by24" poster. (ask about different papers)
2. Get their email address, or, their web site for uploading print jobs.
3. Send an email to mark @ waterfallsofontario.com. Identify which map(s) you want. Provide the information from step 2.
4. Send an e-transfer to mark @ waterfallsofontario.com for the correct amount. The correct amount is the printer's final price (including taxes) PLUS $10 per map
(When Mark receives items 3 and 4, he orders the map on your behalf from your local printer).
5. You pick up the map
from your chosen print shop.
For illustration, Minuteman Press
in London printed a great copy for me for just $17 (the price at that time). I picked this up from their store in person. Since I charge $10 on top of the printer's price
, you could have done the same for $27, instead of $49 with Vistaprint.
A local printer could use paper similar to Vistaprint's 110-lb poster paper, or suggest something else. Be aware that 20-lb paper is just regular print paper that may not last very long.
I do not provide refunds, as I have no way of knowing how well each print shop will do this. My limited experience is that they all do a good job.
Some Testimonials From Customers
Can Mark be trusted with my money? Will I be happy with the map? Don't take my word for it! Please look through the Facebook Group feed and ask people that have bought the map what they think.
Received before Sean became a Facebook group moderator!